An ancient human-like race of Middle-earth, Elves are noble, elegant and magical beings in harmony with the natural world and its forces. Elves have clearer perception and more heightened awareness than humans, which was a valuable aid when Gil-galad, the last High King of the Noldor, joined Elendil, King of Gondor, to create The Last Alliance of Elves and Men in order to defeat the evil Sauron and his legion of orcs. The army of the Last Alliance won the Battle of Dagorlad. Then, on the slopes of Mount Orodruin, despite heavy losses, the Alliance managed to drive Sauron's forces back. The Elven sword was unique in Middle-earth, and represented the pinnacle of matching a weapon to the warrior who wielded it. The widely spaced grip was developed by the Elves to give them maximum rotation when moving the sword through the whirling strike that was their own distinctive attacking style. This sword is handcrafted with a real stainless steel blade, however it is a non-functional prop replica for display only.
Overall Length: 49-3/4"
Blade Length: 24 1/8"
Blade Thickness: 5/32"
Comes with WOOD STAND FREE
Refund and Return Policy:
* We are glad to offer a 7 day return/exchange policy if the buyer is not satisfied with the condition of the purchased item.
* Please contact us before return your item.
* The 7 day grace period starts from the delivery date reported from postal office tracking record.
* We will only refund purchase amount of the item if the item is returned in its original condition.
* Shipping & Handling cost is non-refundable.
* We are NOT responsible for carrier mis-delivery of the item